Schwäbische engel suchen bodenhaftung – Angel Investors looking for a starting base –

The Stuttgater Startup adviser seeks expertise from Yushan Ventures’ Managing Director Mr. Volker Heistermann in relation to Start-up Investment.

It comes as a chock for the conservative Schwäbisch investors that around 95% of investments in Startups does not provide any return and the remaining 5 % will cover the losses and the profit as well. The Schwäbisch investors are looking into this new area of investment.

Furthermore, Mr. Heistermann advised startups how to pitch to get investment as the German Startups based their pitch on methods they practice in University which is not applicable to the fast moving Startup scene.

Blow is a copy of the Media “Stutgarter Zeitung” Monday 17th November 2014

 

1272148_10152544876881634_7483858887033663766_o